Monday, April 16, 2007

Novel Deviations 2


As I've done a lousy job of estimating the number of books needed on the first two books, I'll be paying more attention to pre-orders on this one, and to emails from those who don't wish to pre-order, but will eventually want the book. I expect to order the books within a week, and for them to be printed by the end of May. Help me figure out how many I'll need.

The shipping cost is the same no matter how many books you order (and they don't need to be the same book). If you want this book only if you have something in it (or if you'll want additional copies if you're in it) feel free to email and ask. If you sent your work anonymously, you'll have to identify the piece for me.

Orders may be placed here.

1 comment:

Dave Fragments said...

I'll take my usual six.