Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Q & A 33 Can we have T-shirts? Please?


We need t-shirts!

First of all, that wasn't a question. Secondly, although Evil Editor wishes he had time to order large quantities of shirts and ship them one-at-a-time to the three people who've demanded them, he has done the next best thing, set up a small store at cafe press. I've sent them a jpeg of the Evil Editor picture. My understanding is, the bigger the picture, the less crisp it will look. They'll probably look fine from a distance, but if someone wants to act as a guinea pig and order something to test the quality, great. If not, Evil Editor will buy something and let you know. They do come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.


Here's a link to the store, which has a "value t-shirt," a golf shirt, a "ringer t-shirt," and a "cap sleeve" t-shirt:

Evil Editor T-Shirts.

Don't blow the kids' lunch money on this.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone ...

I typed 'Evil Editor' into the Cafe Press search function, and it turns out there are other products with that tag (but a different logo) available. For example:

The Other Dark Lord

Looks like it's time to show your true evilness and force this imposter to edit his design!

Anonymous said...

Don't blow the kid's lunch money...

I'm a college student; I'm worried more about blowing my own lunch money.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow the other Evil Editor has a thong for sale! Sweet. His logo is a lot better-looking, far more evil.

Let the Evil Merchandising Wars begin!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, do the profits go for any worthy cause or just to line your evil pockets?

Evil Editor said...

Profits, if any, will be used to purchase mugs and shirts as prizes for future contests.

Anonymous said...

Now, THAT'S a plan!

Anonymous said...

Re: the other Evil Editor

This blog is the first return when googling "evil editor."

As it should be.

Brenda said...

Thank you, EE.

Tawny Taylor said...

Evil, the shirts will look fine if you have the graphic sized properly. If you make it approximately 10 inches across and save it as 300 dpi, it'll be crisp.

Need help? Email me. I'm an Adobe Photoshop junkie. I can resize the graphic, email it back, and then all you have to do is reload it to CafePress. tawnytaylor@sbcglobal.net

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Evil, you can also sell your mugs in your CafePress shop, so we can all do one-stop shopping. I'm a not-evil copyeditor who also happens to manage eight CafePress shops, four of them related to editing. If you'd like help with the CafePress interface, just give me a holler.

Evil Editor said...

That's true, but the mugs at cafe press are $10.99 plus $4.00 shipping, and they don't seem to have anything on the back. This works out to more money spent on a less desirable product. However, I have added the "I Hate Evil Editor" tile coaster, perfect for putting that mug on, or for banging with a mallet when EE gets your blood boiling.

A. M. said...

I noticed the women's shirt says I love Evil Editor. If there ever was any doubt.... ;)

The I hate Evil Editor shirt, OTOH, doesn't say that on the pictured shirt. Hm.

If guys hate him and girls love him - what does that mean, if anything. Just wondering over first latte. Goofy mood.

Evil Editor said...

Thanks, a.m. I planned to have an I Hate Evil Editor shirt, and described one that way. Then I realized, Who would buy that? Description has now been changed.