So, I purchased a package of 10 ISBNs when I started Evil Editor Publications. I've used 8 of them (Evil Editor Strips needed separate ones for the hardcover and softcover versions). In order to get my money's worth, I need to publish 2 more books. Possibilities:
|art: Bill Highsmith|
2. The History of the World in Tweets. Compiling the best of the recently tweeted historical tweets, plus adding some more. Not really the history of the world, as most of what happened before the 14th century wasn't kept track of because no one knew how to write and every country had its own calendar and nothing of much interest happened most years anyway. Possibly illustrated with cartoons starring EE through history.
4. 101 Query Letters. The best Face-Lifts from the blog.
5. Photo album of highlights of the first Evil Editor Writers Retreat, yet to be scheduled.
6. A novel by one of my minions whose query appeared on the blog.
7. My autobiographical novel, titled Evil Editor's Romance Novel.
8. Whirlochre! A compilation of my favorite posts from Whirlochre's blog.
9. Novel Ideas. 1001 brilliant ideas for novels, compiled from the approximately 6000 fake plots that have appeared on the blog. Illustrated.