Friday, December 22, 2006

The Devil

The ultimate villain often stars in fake plots.


The Prince of the Underworld has no need for earthly riches - until he meets the American Princess from Hell.

Little Lucifer had always been an ideal child . . . until the day Dubya moved in down the block. "Dubya." Even the name sounded sinister.

When Satan is framed for breaking a soul contract, only deceased lawyer Johnny Cochran can get him off.

Bored with Hell, Satan rises to dabble in landscape design—using souls as plants. Father Rock must stop him before he decorates Earth to death.

Satan does have a charming side, and Alice fell for it. Telling her parents about her new boyfriend will not be easy.

When a Satanic entrapment spell is hidden in an innocent picture book for children, only a feisty librarian stands between the girls of the third grade and eternal damnation.

Postman Sal Magundi has never met a letter he couldn't deliver. So when little Clara Hexton misspells the addressee of her Christmas list as "Satan," neither fire nor sulfur nor hordes of marauding demons will keep this carrier from completing his task.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Postman Sal Magundi has never met a letter he couldn't deliver. So when little Clara Hexton misspells the addressee of her Christmas list as "Satan," neither fire nor sulfur nor hordes of marauding demons will keep this carrier from completing his task.

I don't care who ya are. That's funny right there. -JTC

Dave Fragments said...

"Is this the season? This the Clime?"

AH, Lucifer, Prince of Darkenss, Lord of the Underworld, the Destroyer...

So easy to invoke and yet, so hard to write about.

Bernita said...

His name is Legion.

Anonymous said...

For they are many. -JTC

writtenwyrdd said...

What I wanna know is what, exactly the Man meant when he said, "Get the BEHIND me, Satan." I mean, did He want a PUSH?

Sorry, but I've always wondered about that one...

GutterBall said...

I'm pickin up what you're puttin down, WrittenWyrdd. I mean, I'd never want an enemy that dangerous and unpredictable at my back. Keep the Devil at the front so you can always see what he's up to. That's my philosophy. Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.

Then again, I may have more in common with Burt Gummer of Tremors fame than anyone who could say "Get thee behind me, Satan" with a straight face. Piety is not my strong suit.