Thursday, March 24, 2011

Contest Winners

The contest to come up with ideas for cartoons was entered by only two people. I've chosen the following as the only ones that haven't been used already and that I have any hope of illustrating:

From Sylvia:




From McKoala:




Sylvia and McKoala will each receive the EE cartoon DVD. Once a caption has been chosen for both of these cartoons, the author of the funniest caption will also receive their choice of the DVD or a copy of Novel Deviations, while the other captioner will get the leftover prize. (Everyone is eligible for these caption prizes, not just McKoala and Sylvia.)

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

I'm so glad everyone is eligible because I can't write captions worth a damn!

;)

Jo-Ann said...

Hi Evil
I actually tried to post a few cartoon ideas, but for whatever reason, they got lost in the ether. Ah, well, guess I'm just gonna have to buy your book.

Now, I haven't done an exhaustive search for previous cartoons on yr blog, but for the record, my suggestions were and you can use them for free if thus inspired):
- EE and Mrs V lining up to board Noah's Ark.
- EE (with fangs) arising from his coffin.
- EE on a 70's disco dance floor striking a John Travolta (Saturday Night Fever) pose.
- EE with lute serenading lady on balcony

none said...

I didn't know there was a competition. Eh.

Evil Editor said...

You had to click on the link to Phoenix's site in the Book Launch post to find the contests. Right above where it says Games! Contests! Prizes!

none said...

Way too much work for this sqrl, EE! :)

fairyhedgehog said...

Congrats, McK and Sylvia! These are great!