Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Holiday Shopping Guide

If you always find yourself at a loss for words when someone asks you what you want for Christmas, note that Evil Editor has added a few books to the Book Chat Schedule. I can't claim to have read any of them, but they have received critical acclaim and they sound good to me. Join us for a chat.

And if those don't sound like your cup of tea, Evil Editor's Store may have just what you want.


BuffySquirrel said...

Oooh, I've read Suspicions of Mr Whicher. Amazing.

(word ver: catice. what i would have if i left the door open)

Brenda said...

Oh, I'm pretty sure Evil Editor realllllllllly has what a want.

150 said...

Yes, but how do I purchase Evil Editor himself? I've got a bachelorette party to plan and I don't much like the bride.