Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday Film Series

There's no predicting exactly what you'll find in Evil Editor's Shorts, only that it'll be awesome.



talpianna said...

Soundtrack still scares the cats.

And STILL no moles...

Robin S. said...

I love hanging out watching your shorts on Saturday mornings.

I laughed on and on after the first one - the picture of the girl with the wine, and the narrative/continuation, had me laughing my ass off. I'm laughing again just thinking about it.

Then I was freaked out on the second one - by Genevieve's voice.
Damn. That definitely wasn't you in there for that part. So I have to concede - you actually do exist in the real world somewhere, which, given my written history here, is more than a tad disconcerting.

And I guess that's its own kind of funny as well.

Whirlochre said...

If I die before you do — will you sing at my funeral?

talpianna said...

Robin, I thought you spent your Saturday morning WASHING EE's shorts!

Robin S. said...

If only, Tal. If only.