Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Zombies!


Married with Zombies by Jesse Peterson, is now available. Amazon has it in stock, and for the Kindle. $7.99 either way. If your local store doesn't have it, they can get it fast.

Once a year EE's book chat book is chosen at auction, and Ms. Peterson made a hefty contribution to diabetes research so that we would discuss her book. A big turnout would be nice so that authors will be equally generous in future years.

Even if you never attend the chats, try to make this one. It'll be sometime in late September or early October, whatever's convenient for the author and the most minions.

6 comments:

Stephen Prosapio said...

Sounds great! Please set a date/time when you can and I'll help spread the word to some Zombie lovers who I know.

writtenwyrdd said...

Amazon assures me it's in the mail.

ril said...

Japan delivery 2 - 3 weeks. UK release Feb 2010. But I'll be in the US week after next, so hopefully I can pick up a copy there...

none said...

Brave of Orbit to release that self-published-style cover, especially with that small grammatical error.

Dave Fragments said...

It's a good, enjoyable read (not to give too much away).

Sylvia said...

It's not available for Kindle users in Europe so I've moved to the US. I hope the book is worth it!

Dave, I'll let you know once I've read it. :D