Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Feature 6

Too much work to re-post the books here, so you'll have to go to the Hannah Rogers Literary Agency site and click on "Our Books." Sorry I couldn't use everything that came in, but some people didn't include descriptions, some were hard to find graphics for, and cover design proved too time-consuming. Possibly some that weren't used will be added to the page in the future. Here are the credits for the titles that were used, in the order they appear at the HRLA site:

1. AA
2. LSimon
3. fairyhedgehog
4. Dave F.
5. Polenth
6. Rachel
7. Whirlochre

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fun. I especially want to see the book about that guy with the weird machine & bunnies.

Considering the approach of November I've been thinking about that NANOWRIMO [or whatever the acronym is] thing. Is there an Evil plan to do anything coordinated with that? Or a minion group? Or will the Hannah Rogers Agency be doing something special with NaNo Novels?

fairyhedgehog said...

You did great covers for those and I loved everyone else's ideas! The agency is bound to be a huge success now.

Dave Fragments said...

Neato! Good Stuff!

St0n3henge said...

Magic mushrooms from Mars are good food.

Whirlochre said...

That Rogers lady is like a trench for the world's literary talent.

_*rachel*_ said...

I can volunteer to be the local NaNoWriMo liason--I've still NaNo buddies with a lot of the minions from last year. Look me up as A. Nony Mous.

Oh, and I really loved those books. Awesome covers, too!