Monday, December 21, 2009

Survey Results

1. Which of the following blog features would you miss if it were no longer here?


.................................Keep it.............Dump it.............Huh?
Face-Lifts................100.0%................0.0% ..................0.0%
New Beginnings.......94.7%.................2.6% ...................2.6%
Cartoons...................81.1%................16.2%.....................2.7%
Saturday Films.........35.7%...............32.1% ...................32.1%
Writing Exercises.....90.0%................3.3%......................6.7%
Guess the Plot...........91.9%................5.4%......................2.7%
Book Chats...............48.3%................6.9%....................44.8%
Misc..........................43.8% ...............3.1%....................53.1%
Q & A........................Forgot to include in survey.


For those who didn't know there was misc. stuff here, I was referring to pieces like this and this and this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many people participated in the survey?

Evil Editor said...

40.

Robin B. said...

I like Q&A stuff. Haven't seen any in a while. Damn - does that mean we are all outta questions?

Because I find that hard to believe. I could pop you a question a day. Okay, some of it would be stuff like....hey do you like the rhythm of the sentence this way or that way, but still, a question.

Bee Magic Chronicles for Kids said...

I just want to thank you for the amount of time you spend helping us to perfect our queries and our writing.

I feel I now have a decent query letter. I spent some time reviewing your whole site and it's a treasure trove for a writing seeking an agent.

I value the entire site so all my votes are keep it! Thank you.

Robin B. said...

P.S. What about 'best writing exercise'? I hadn't thought about that until someone else mentioned it - but some of those were damned good, ya know.