Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Feature 8

Evil Editor's Scariest Poses

Headless EE

Serial Killer EE

Zombie EE

SuperColossal EE

Baby EE

Vampire EE

Clown EE

Devil EE

Naked EE


fairyhedgehog said...

Some of those are truly terrifying! Naked EE! I need mind bleach.

arhooley said...

Isn't the very last one supposed to be "Newborn EE"?

Dave F. said...

I never saw a newborn with a nipple ring.

Whirlochre said...

I never saw a nipple ring with so much flesh.

arhooley said...

>>I never saw a newborn with a nipple ring.

How about mutton chops and a pince-nez?

Dave F. said...

Yes, I have see hairy babies and babies with goggles under sun lamps AND, one baby with a pierced earing because the family was goofily following some old tradition -- but never a nipple ring.

And I knew one fellow who would tattoo girl babies with a tiny rose at about 6 months. He was an idiot along with the parents of those girls.

I don't approve of any of that stuff. People get all goofy about kids. The only things I approve of are feeding, dressing, washing, teaching, sleeping and playing.

And all babies are pretty. There are no ugly babies -- GOT THAT!

writtenwyrdd said...

Mind bleach for the clown, thanks. These are great.