Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cartoon 305

Caption: McKoala

Your caption on the next cartoon! Link in sidebar.


freddie said...

Hah! Terrific!

McKoala is on a roll here!

Whirlochre said...

What are they putting in that koala feed this week?

Evil Editor said...

Unchosen Captions:

And for my next trick, I will make 1,000 query letters disappear!--r. Watson

If you think this looks tough, you should try getting out of one of my contracts! --anon.

This? It's nothing -- you should see me get out of a Returns clause! --anon.

No. No, I'm afraid this doesn't help me see your manuscript differently. Sorry. --freddie

Possibly it was a mistake to tell David Blaine his autobiography was fake... --anon.

...tell her I'm a little tied up at the moment... --anon.

BuffySquirrel said...


Chris Eldin said...

Ditto Whirlochre! The koala is taking her vitamins.

Robin S. said...

McK. You're on fire this week!

writtenwyrdd said...

Hahahaha! Love that one!

Sarah Laurenson said...


Wonderful! Thanks for the laugh, McK!

fairyhedgehog said...

McK you're wonderful!

I liked the unchosen ones, too.

McKoala said...

McK had a little time a couple of nights ago. After a couple of glasses of wine had slipped down rather nicely.

Robin S. said...

Here's to wine.