Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Judges of Perry Mason

After painstaking hours of research, I've created a gallery of the 11 actors who appeared most often as judges on the Perry Mason TV show, which ran from 1957 to 1966. I've been watching the show on a local classic TV channel, and decided the judges deserved more credit than they got in their day. There were several other judges on the show, but these are the 11 with the most appearances. If anyone wants me to create similar galleries of recurring-role TV performers, let me know.



11
Byron Morrow, 7 Episodes



10
Frank Wilcox, 8 Episodes


9
Nelson Leigh, 9 Episodes



8
Charles Irving, 11 Episodes

7
Richard Gaines, 14 Episodes

6
Grandon Rhodes, 16 Episodes

5
John Gallaudet, 20 Episodes


4
Morris Ankrum, 22 Episodes

3
Willis Bouchet, 23 Episodes

2
Kenneth R.MacDonald, 32 Episodes


1
S. John Launer, 33 Episodes




2 comments:

Dottie D said...

Awesome! I used to watch reruns of that when I was a kid.

khazar-khum said...

METV is da bomb.

Loved watching PM while recovering from my busticated neck. I kind of pities the DA. First, his folks name him 'Hamilton Burger', then he has to deal with Mason. Guy couldn't buy a break.