Thursday, December 06, 2007

Writing Exercise Hall of Fame


I've placed a link to a new blog I created over in the left sidebar. It's a collection of some of my favorite writing exercise results. If you're new and too busy to read the archives, or you're a regular who like to revisit stuff, check it out. I could easily have made it three times as long, but decided that would be too much. Sorry I didn't use yours; it's subjective. This doesn't cover all the writing exercises. The more recent ones haven't been retired long enough to be eligible for the Hall of Fame.

11 comments:

McKoala said...

In a sinister suggestion that nothing was your favoute, I get nothing when I click on the link...

Anonymous said...

Blogger must be really screwed up because it didn't post any of my stuff in the hall of fame, either. You might want to take a look at that...

Evil Editor said...

It's working for me. Anyone else having a problem?

Anonymous said...

It's working fine for me.

Liz R.

Phoenix Sullivan said...

Omigosh, I remember these exercises. I feel so old. Like a has-been already...

McKoala said...

It's working now; maybe it was something to do with the horrors of Black Thursday. Or maybe I was clicking on the wrong thing, because I do have a furry brain. I'm with phoenix, weird to see the old dears again!

Dave Fragments said...

Something happened on the internet. I just got email a day late And one of my email never went out. Some computer thing, somewhere in the world went a bit goofy and caused trouble.

Blame it on the weather.

Evil Editor said...

Possibly all the missing emails will show up next week.

Robin S. said...

Hmmmm. Four months since I 've started doing writing exercises, and not even an honorable mention.

Evil Editor said...

Whattaya mean? I used two of your daffynitions.

Robin S. said...

You're a sweetie.